Monday, June 24, 2013

a peek at our weekend.


--we went to a real salt lake game, like we do most weekends these days --

--i attempted to go to something where i might meet some new friends.  my phone died and i got lost.  back home i went.  that sucked.  i can't imagine living without my phone simply for its gps capabilities   i could have cried and laughed at the same time. --

--i put nash in the nursery at church for the first time.  i know, he is ten months.  it was overdue. --

--my house got hit by a tornado.  the weekend tornado of chaos. --

--robert installed a sprinkler system in our garden.  i got a lesson on the fact that some things have to just look functional and not pretty.  :) --

--we spent sunday with family.  it was a fun day and i am constantly remembering how much i love living close to family. --
  (and then it makes me sad for the rest of my family and friends i don't live close to)

--we watched a few episodes of game of thrones.  we are addicted around here.--

--i spent a few hours with just my mom.  that always makes for a good afternoon.--

i hope you enjoyed your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment