Thursday, March 1, 2012

weekend.

This weekend was nice and relaxing. 
Nice to be able to spend the weekend with Robert.
I think it was our first weekend together in over a month.
We had a bracelet making party.
(Robert excluded - Madison and Garrett included)

Went snowboarding. 
It was the coldest day this year that we had been.
Ironically Robert forgot my coat. 
And you wonder... Robert forgot your coat?!? 
Wouldn't that mean YOU forgot your coat. 
Robert is so good that he always packs all of our boarding gear and gets it all together.
So I practically just hop in the truck
and know we have everything.
Yes SPOILED.
He is sweet to me.
So I never question if we have everything
because he is always on top of it.
Turns out he did this once forget my coat
on the coldest day of the year.
Poor guy felt so bad.  But it worked out just fine.
His nephew Tyson had an extra fleece coat.
I was a little worried that it would not
be warm enough but it was.
I just looked like a gangster all day with his coat.
I didn't mind letting my true thug come out for the day.



On Saturday night we went to the rodeo.
I have only been to the rodeo a few times and Robert's
family were raised being IN the rodeo. 
I had lots of questions and he had lots of answers. 
We got to watch his neice and nephew do each of there events.
It is a lot more entertaining when you know someone personally.
The most hilarious thing of the whole night
was watching the Mutton Bustin. 
If you have never seen this... google it.
They basically stick the smallest children on sheep. 
And the sheep run. And run fast.
The kid who stays on the longest wins.  
Some kids were so little they didnt even know what was going on. 
I didn't know if I should laugh or cry!
But I def could not stop watching.  It was funny.


Sunday was spent being lazy and relaxing. 
Ahhh I love days like that.
Hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment